Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Rio Vista Park8866 W. Thunderbird Road (follow road to back of the park near the playground) Peoria, AZ 85381
Welcome to a new era of women's running!
Come join StartLine Racing for their 2nd annual Women's Run Series.
This event will feature a Half Marathon, 10K, 5K and Butterfly Dash
at Rio Vista Park in Peoria.
All participants will receive their choice of a tech hoodie,
tech short sleeve shirt or tech racerback tank.
Tons of water stations and restrooms!
So bring your family and your friends and spend the morning running
with StartLine Racing!
About The Women's Run Series
Making Your Run Meaningful and Welcoming.
Everyone deserves a positive and supportive running environment. The Women's Run Series eliminates any feeling of intimidation or inadequacy that many race environments create. Instead, we offer a supportive space, that when you leave you will feel empowered and accomplished. It's a safe place to run, or walk, that isn't about winning, it's about coming together as women to finish and celebrate.
Your wings already exist. All you have to do is FLY!
Butterfly Dash Information
This event is for our younger participants. It is an untimed run and is approximately a half mile in distance. A parent wishing to run with their child does not need to register in order to do so.
All Butterfly Dash participants will receive the following:
- Custom Dri Fit Short Sleeve Event Shirt
- Custom Finisher's Medal
- Custom Event Bib
- Drawstring Bag
We are proud to be partnered with Girls on the Run of Maricopa and Pinal Counties for this event!
Girls on the Run is a transformational physical activity based positive youth development program for girls in 3rd-8th grade. They teach life skills through dynamic interactive lessons and running games. The program culminates with the girls being physically and emotionally prepared to complete a celebratory 5k running event. The goal of the program is to unleash confidence through accomplishment while establishing a lifetime appreciation of health and fitness.
At Girls on the Run they envision a world where all girls know and activate their limitless potential. And more than that, they are working to make that vision a reality - one where girls can navigate their lives with confidence and joy. One girl at a time, they've changed a million lives. With your support, one girl at a time, they will change a million more.
Event details and schedule
Mail-in Registration Form
To register by mail please complete and return our Mail-in Registration Form! Please make checks payable to StartLine Racing.
Of course we want you to participate in the Half Marathon, 10k, and 5k locally but we know things come up. So, if you can't join us on race day and still want to run, get the medal and swag you still can! Here is your way to take part in this epic event no matter where you are! And of course, all prices include shipping! Please note that your packet will be mailed to you after the completion of the event on November 22nd. Prior to the event all virtual participants will receive an email with instructions on how to submit your time.
Virtual Registrations are restricted to US addresses only. If you reside outside of the US and wish to participate please contact StartLine Racing at email@example.com
All Participants Receive:
- Custom Event 4" Glitter Finisher's Medal.
- Custom event bib
- Choice of Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech long sleeve hoodie, Dri-Fit Tech short sleeve shirt or a Dri-Fit Tech Racer back Tank for all participants. There will be a limited quantity of hoodies available.
- Custom drawstring bag
- Overall awards to the Top Three Females in the Half Marathon, 10K and 5K distances.
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Female Age Groups (Race day participants only) (Men are not eligible for awards). Our age groups are the following:
8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & Over
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (granola bars, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
Race Day Information
Race Day Registration will be available beginning at 7am at Rio Vista Park.
We accept cash, check, and credit cards on race day
PLEASE NOTE - Your swag selection and size are not guaranteed for those who register on race day.
Race day registration fees will be:
Half Marathon - $90
10K - $70
5K - $50
Butterfly Dash - $25
Leashed pet friendly!
We welcome wheelchairs, strollers & wagons.
No roller blades, skateboards or motorized devices are allowed on the run or walk courses.
The half marathon course has a 4 hour time limit.
Due to the common start/finish line, there is no bag check for this event.
Photographs will be taken along the course.
The course will take you through dedicated running trails (all asphalt and concrete) of the New River Trail System, starting and ending at Rio Vista Park in Peoria - meaning no need for transportation before or after the race just to get back to your car! Please note - this is an open use trail system and does not close for our event.
- Event management, along with the City of Peoria, has the authority to cancel or delay the event for any reason due to extreme weather, accidents, city emergency, etc. NO REFUNDS – NO RESCHEDULING.
Water and Gatorade will be located at miles 1.5, 3, 4, 5.57, 7.39, 8.42, 9.55, and 11.33.
Restrooms will be located on the course at miles 4.44, 7.39, and 9.55.
- The cut-off time for the Half Marathon will be 4 hours
Packet Pick-up Opportunities
- Packet pick-up will be available on Friday, November 20, 2020 from 3-6pm at TBD
- Race day packet pick-up available at Rio Vista Park (race location) starting at 7:00am.
- November 20 3:00 PM - Packet Pickup at TBD from 3-6pm
- November 22 7:00 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up Opens
- November 22 8:00 AM - Half Marathon Run Begins
- November 22 8:20 AM - Butterfly Dash
- November 22 8:45 AM - 10K Run/Walk Begins
- November 22 9:00 AM - 5K Run/Walk Begins
- November 22 9:45 AM - Award Ceremony Begins (approx)