UP DATE 10-31-20 - THIS RACE IS SOLD OUT
Thanks you all those who registered.
Update: 10-12-20 - We have approval from the Summit County Health Department
This is a LIVE IN PERSON EVENT
A great Fall event on City Roads. Double loop course for 1/2 Marathon and Single Loop for 10K provides fast times.
NEW: 10K Starts at 8 AM, 1/2 Marathon Starts at 8:30 AM - Limit 150 runners per race
ONLINE Registration Only - NO Day of Race Registration
You may Register at Packet Pick up
- Saturday at Ritchies Sporting Goods 10-2
- Sunday at Race Site begining at 6:30am.
Custom Buckeye 1/2 and 10K Finisher Medals to all Finishers in both races
Certified Course Map can be found at:
Come join the fun at one of Northeastern Ohio's oldest Half Marathons.
Event details and schedule
For your safety:
You may run your 1/2 Marathon or 10K Virtual - any where you would like
1. Early Packet Pick- up: Athletes are encouraged to pick up packets day before.
If you have picked up your packet, please arrive no more than 30 minutes prior start time. Please stay in your car, until you are ready to warm up.
2. Day of Packet Pick -up:Please wear a mask and maintain social distancing. Come early to pick up packet and return to your car.
3. Warm-up routines are to be done independently (or 6 feet from others assuring social distancing)
4. On Course race procedures: Athletes are to run 6 feet from one another and are encouraged to use 6 feet aside when passing. Please refrain from running side-by-side unless 6 feet apart.
*There will be NO on-course water stop.
*This race is "self-supported" in which the athlete is to provide their own on-course fluids. We will provide a table for you put your fluids at the 6.1 mile marker.
6. Finish: Athletes will be asked to move quickly thru the finish line area staying spaced 6 feet apart.
7. Post-race: In efforts to comply with guidelines, we will offer only bottles of water, there will be no post-race food. Please don’t forget to stop by the podium for a photo.
8. Results: will be posted online later on in the day of race.
No refunds available. Entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Race may be cancelled due to COVID 19.