HeartSaver First Aid & CPR/AEDAugust 10, 2019 Centennial Park 600 Nickerson Drive Paso Robles, CA 93446 Organized by Paso Robles Community Services
Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
This activity is closed to further registration.
The AHA's Heartsaver CPR/AED course is designed to prepare students to provide CPR and use an AED in a safe, timely and effective manner.
Upon successful completion of the course, students receive a Heartsaver CPR/AED course completion card, valid for two years. After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Recognize when someone needs CPR.
- Perform high-quality CPR on an adult, child or infant.
- Give effective breaths by using mouth-to-mouth or a mask for all age groups.
- Demonstrate how to use an AED on an adult, child or infant.
- Describe when and how to help a choking adult or child and demonstrate how to help a choking infant.
A $10 supply fee is payable to the instructor at the class.
Please wear comfortable clothing that is easy to move in. Participants are encouraged to bring water and snack/lunch.
Activity Other Category
Centennial Park Meeting Room - Acorn at Centennial Park