Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Rueter Hess Reservoir5195 Hess Rd. Parker, CO 80134
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Sunday, July 12, 2020.
This is an event offered by the Rueter-Hess Recreation Authority. In an effort to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, adherence to all state and local requirements and restrictions are mandatory, in addition to the following guidelines:
- Stay home if you feel sick.
- Practice social distancing. This includes the following: check-in, parking your vehicle, getting watercraft inspected and using the shoreline.
- Do not gather in large groups.
- Wear a mask when not actively participating in water activities.
- Wash your hands often. While outdoors, use hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
You must have YOUR OWN watercraft to participate in the Rueter-Hess Recreational Authority's Paddle Days. Watercraft are limited to stand-up paddleboards, canoes or kayaks. LIMIT ONE PERSON PER WATERCRAFT. For questions regarding minors, please email email@example.com.
Walk-up registration is NOT available.
An on-site inspection is required for all watercraft. You are scheduled for a 9:15am arrival time. Personal flotation devices and board leashes are required at all times when on the water.
No dogs, fishing or swimming.
Please note that Rueter-Hess is not yet open to the public. For additional information about Rueter-Hess Reservoir and a complete list of offerings, please visit www.RHRecreation.org.
Please watch email for changes regarding weather.
To assist with check-in, please show the last name of the registered person on the driver's side dashboard, printed in large bold letters. Remain in your vehicle. Walk-up registration is NOT available.