Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Parker Recreation Center17301 E Lincoln Ave. Parker, CO 80134
We're sorry, but this activity is full.
All Parker Recreation leagues are designed to be safe, educational and to create a place for athletes to have fun while building important social skills such as self-confidence, sportsmanship and teamwork.
- Teams in the 4 to 6 year old division have 10 to 12 kids per team.
- Net Height: Pickleball Net
- The first half of each weekly session is designed as a practice with skills and mini games. The second half will be a scrimmage against teammates. Various times are available, which you will choose during registration.
All registration is taken on a first come, first serve basis. Recreational leagues focus on basic skill development and game knowledge and are designed for players of varying skill levels.
- Age is determined by the participant's age on the final date of each season. Players may not play up or down (outside of their age range). For ages that overlap, please choose the best division based on your child's size, skill and previous playing experience.
- 6 feet Physical Distancing will be encouraged whenever possible
- Participants must self-screen for COVID Symptoms and temperature and may not attend if sick or exhibiting a temperature of 100.4 or higher
- Hand washing/sanitizing will be required upon arrival and throughout the day. Please bring sanitizer if possible.
- Shared equipment will be disinfected between sessions and between users.
- No high-fives, hugs, or handshakes will be allowed
- No sharing of food or drink
- Spectator limits will be in place. Spectators must remain spaced by 6 feet at all times and must wear a mask.
- Employees and participants are required to wear a face mask whenever possible. Masks are not required during moderate to heavy physical exertion, provided physical distancing is being practiced. Please wear a mask when entering/exiting the facility and whenever else possible.
- Player capacity is limited to 25 players per game. Teams will be capped accordingly.
Specific information about this division’s Safe Return plan and FAQs can be found at www.ParkerRec.com/Sports.
Any facility or program that opens during the Safe Return phased reopening will comply with current state and public health recommendations and will adhere to strict safety protocols for both patrons and staff.Please make the following commitments to contribute to a safe return:
- I will stay home if I feel sick.
- I will practice social distancing and not gather in large groups.
- I will wash my hands often. While outdoors, I will use hand sanitizer.
- I will cover my mouth and nose when I cough or sneeze.
- I will avoid touching my eyes, nose and mouth.
- I will wear a face mask whenever possible.
- Equipment Needs: Wear shorts and athletic shoes. Knee pads are optional. Volleyballs (Volley Trainer) are provided for use at practices and games. Jerseys are included.
- Bring only what you need and can keep with you.?Locker rooms and lockers will not be available.
- Bring personal hand sanitizer and a sweat towel.
- Bring your own full water bottle and refrain from using the drinking fountains.
All teams are coached by volunteer coaches. If you are interested in coaching a team, please contact Karinne Monn at email@example.com
- You will hear from your coach five to seven days prior to the season start date. Be sure you note which coach you picked during registration.
Parent Participation: 25% parent involvement may be requested by coaches. Please be prepared to participate throughout the season.
Game Schedules: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec - Game schedules will be available after the coaches meeting.
Skip Dates: 9/5
Early Childhood (0-6)
Fieldhouse Gym: Enter through gym doors on north side of building – no access to other parts of the building.