This activity has been cancelled.
Parker Recreation Adult Sports Leagues are designed to be safe and fun for the lifelong athlete, while incorporating recreational rules and philosophies. This Activity selection allows Free Agents to form a team to be entered in our Coed "D" Lower League.
- Adult Coed Softball leagues are played 10 v 10 (10 players on the field) with coed specific rules.
- **In order to start the game you may use any of the following combinations: 3 men and 5-7 women, 4 men and 4-6 women, 5 men and 3-5 women, not to exceed 10 on the field.
- All players must be 18 years of age in all divisions.
Adult Softball Rules: www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSoftball
- Bats used in the Town of Parker adult leagues must have the current USSSA logo used to identify legal bats. www.usssa.com
- **There will be home run limits in all softball leagues this year. **
- A "Point of No Return" line is utilized in this league as a safety measure.
- Runners coming home must not touch home plate or it will result in an out.
- City Ordinance #12.03.1 Section 1 prohibits the possession or consumption of any alcohol on city park lands.
Coed D Lower Division: The league is comprised of recreational teams with both male and female players of varied experience. Teams participate for fun and competition but understand that winning isn't the entire purpose of the game. Teams participate because they enjoy the game and are looking to stay active.
- The Parker Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to move teams to a more appropriate division as they see fit.
Game schedules will be released online approximately one week prior to the season start date: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec
- This is a 7 game season that does not end with a tournament.
- Skip Dates: None
- Adult Sports registration is by team only. Team captains are responsible for payment as well as understanding and communicating league rules and expectations to team players.
- Ejection fines and forfeit fines apply. Please review the Policy Manual at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports for full details about these and other important policies.
- League Behavioral Policies can be found at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports.
- Each team must have the same colored jerseys.
- Team captains have the option of registering with a non-refundable $100 deposit or paying the league fee in full. If the $100 deposit option is chosen, the remaining balance will be automatically charged to the credit card used for the deposit, one day after the team?s first game.
- League Schedules: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec
OBP - Baseball Field at O'Brien Park