This complete soccer training program gives players the opportunity to develop and improve footwork skills and allows them to incorporate what they learn during true Futsal matches. Futsal Train and Play is a great introduction to this specific type of indoor soccer.
Please contact Paige at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303.805.6329 for registration questions and contact Lynn for any format or class questions at Lynn@performancesoccer.us or call 303.312.1324.
Level of Instruction: This program is for all ages and skill levels. Participants in each session will be split based on age and skill so they learn and play with players of similar abilities.
Skills/Fundamentals Learned: Each session will begin with technical Futsal training and end with full Futsal games.
- ball control
- quick decision making
- passing and receiving
- increased ball touches
The following measures have been added for participant and staff safety.
- 6 feet Physical Distancing will be encouraged whenever possible
- Participants must self-screen for COVID Symptoms and temperature and may not attend if sick or exhibiting a temperature of 100.4 or higher
- Hand washing/sanitizing will be required upon arrival and throughout the day. Please bring sanitizer if possible.
- Shared equipment will be disinfected between sessions.
- No high-fives, hugs, or handshakes will be allowed
- No sharing of food or drink
- Spectator limits will be in place. Spectators must remain spaced by 6 feet at all times and are urged to wear a mask as often as possible.
- Employees and participants are required to wear a face mask whenever possible. Masks are not required during moderate to heavy physical exertion, provided physical distancing is being practiced. Please wear a mask when entering/exiting the facility and whenever else possible.
- Practices and games will have a maximum of 25 players each, per State and Local guidelines. Groups will not be mixed. Teams will be capped accordingly
Specific information about this division’s Safe Return plan and FAQs can be found at www.ParkerRec.com/Sports.
Any facility or program that opens during the Safe Return phased reopening will comply with current state and public health recommendations and will adhere to strict safety protocols for both patrons and staff. Please make the following commitments to contribute to a safe return:
- I will stay home if I feel sick.
- I will practice social distancing and not gather in large groups.
- I will wash my hands often. While outdoors, I will use hand sanitizer.
- I will cover my mouth and nose when I cough or sneeze.
- I will avoid touching my eyes, nose and mouth.
- I will wear a face mask whenever possible.
Equipment: Please wear athletic clothing, shin guards and cleats or tennis shoes and we will provide the Futsal balls.
Skip Dates: 11/26/20
Youth (6 -18)
This activity will be held at The Parker Fieldhouse on the Inline Rink