Improve your skills with soccer instruction led by Lyle LeBere, Technical Director of Real Colorado, and his staff. These coed sessions are designed to improve your weaknesses and continue to develop your strengths through high-quality soccer training. Players will leave excited by the discovery of new skills and the refinement of old ones.
Level of Instruction: This will be an additional opportunity for players seeking a more advanced training environment and player development.
Skills/Fundamentals Learned: These coed sessions are designed to transform:
- technical touch
- passing and receiving, finishing
- 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 defending and attacking tactics
- small sided game skills.
Coaches include Lyle Lebere, Rivers Guthrie, Russ Lentine, Bobby Warner, Nathan Walker and Jasmine White. Our team of coaches is ready to help each player improve their game and inspire them to independently practice and progress all while having fun and working hard.
The following measures have been added for participant and staff safety.
- 6 feet Physical Distancing will be encouraged whenever possible
- Participants must self-screen for COVID Symptoms and temperature and may not attend if sick or exhibiting a temperature of 100.4 or higher
- Hand washing/sanitizing will be required upon arrival and throughout the day. Please bring sanitizer if possible.
- Shared equipment will be disinfected between sessions.
- No high-fives, hugs, or handshakes will be allowed
- No sharing of food or drink
- Spectator limits will be in place. Spectators must remain spaced by 6 feet at all times and are urged to wear a mask as often as possible.
- Employees and participants are required to wear a face mask whenever possible. Masks are not required during moderate to heavy physical exertion, provided physical distancing is being practiced. Please wear a mask when entering/exiting the facility and whenever else possible.
- Practices and games will have a maximum of 25 players each, per State and Local guidelines. Groups will not be mixed. Teams will be capped accordingly
Specific information about this division’s Safe Return plan and FAQs can be found at www.ParkerRec.com/Sports.
Any facility or program that opens during the Safe Return phased reopening will comply with current state and public health recommendations and will adhere to strict safety protocols for both patrons and staff. Please make the following commitments to contribute to a safe return:
- I will stay home if I feel sick.
- I will practice social distancing and not gather in large groups.
- I will wash my hands often. While outdoors, I will use hand sanitizer.
- I will cover my mouth and nose when I cough or sneeze.
- I will avoid touching my eyes, nose and mouth.
- I will wear a face mask whenever possible.
Equipment: Wear athletic clothing, shin guards, rubber molded cleats, or tennis shoes. Bring water and a properly inflated soccer ball.
Skip Dates: No skip dates are planned. However, if a day is missed please contact the staff and we will allow for a make-up session on another day.
Registration Instructions: Recreational players are more than welcome, but should contact us with questions about player skill levels.
Youth (6 -18)
SEPSC - Field 3 at Salisbury Equestrian Park & Sports Complex