This is a tentative activity. Registrations will be accepted if it becomes official.
Parker Recreation Adult Sports Leagues are designed to be safe and fun for the lifelong athlete, while incorporating recreational rules and philosophies.
- Coed Indoor Soccer is played 6 v 6 (5 players, 1 goalie) with coed-specific Rules.
- All players must be 30 when they start playing – no exceptions
- No goal scoring caps
- All players must wear shin guards
- The Parker Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to move teams to a more appropriate division as they see fit.
- Ten games are guaranteed. The season includes a regular season and ends with playoffs. Playoff formats are determined by the number of teams registered.
- Skip Dates: 12/24, 12/31
- Adult Sports registration is by team only. Team captains are responsible for payment, as well as understanding and communicating league rules and expectations to team players.
- Ejection fines and forfeit fines apply. Please review the Policy Manual at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports for full details about these and other important policies.
- League Behavioral Policies can be found at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports.
- League Schedules: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec
FH - Turf (Full) at Parker Fieldhouse