This activity is closed to further registration.
Parker Recreation Adult Sports Leagues are designed to be safe and fun for the lifelong athlete, while incorporating recreational rules and philosophies.
- Coed Indoor Soccer is played 6 v 6 (5 players, 1 goalie) with coed-specific Rules. All players must be 30 years or older. No exceptions.
- All players must be 30 years or older when they start playing. No exceptions.
- Two women must be on the field at all times to play at full strength
- The Parker Parks and Recreation reserves the right to move teams to a more appropriate division as they see fit.
- Ten games are guaranteed. The season includes a regular season and ends with playoffs. Playoff formats are determined by the number of teams registered.
- Skip Dates: 11/27
The following measures have been added for participant and staff safety.
- 6 feet Physical Distancing will be encouraged whenever possible
- Participants must self-screen for COVID Symptoms and temperature and may not attend if sick or exhibiting a temperature of 100.4 or higher
- Hand washing/sanitizing will be required upon arrival and throughout the day. Please bring sanitizer if possible.
- Shared equipment will be disinfected between sessions and between users.
- No high-fives, hugs, or handshakes will be allowed
- No sharing of food or drink
- NO SPECTATORS for adult sports.
- Employees and participants are required to wear a face mask whenever possible.
- Masks are required during league play.
- Please wear a mask when entering/exiting the facility and whenever else possible.
Specific information about this division’s Safe Return plan and FAQs can be found at www.ParkerRec.com/Sports.
Any facility or program that opens during the Safe Return phased reopening will comply with current state and public health recommendations and will adhere to strict safety protocols for both patrons and staff. Please make the following commitments to contribute to a safe return:
- I will stay home if I feel sick.
- I will practice social distancing and not gather in large groups.
- I will wash my hands often. While outdoors, I will use hand sanitizer.
- I will cover my mouth and nose when I cough or sneeze.
- I will avoid touching my eyes, nose and mouth.
- I will wear a face mask whenever possible.
- Adult Sports registration is by team only. Team captains are responsible for payment, as well as understanding and communicating league rules and expectations to team players.
- Ejection fines and forfeit fines apply. Please review the Policy Manual at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports for full details about these and other important policies.
- League Behavioral Policies can be found at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports.
- League Schedules: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec
FH - Turf (Full) at Parker Fieldhouse