Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Parker Recreation Center17301 E Lincoln Ave. Parker, CO 80134
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Wednesday, July 22, 2020.
This class is designed for seniors who would like to improve their strength, flexibility, balance and core. The Reformer provides low-impact training on the joints while still providing a challenging workout. Open to all ability levels and accommodations can be made.Any facility or program that opens during the Safe Return phased reopening will comply with current state and public health recommendations and will adhere to strict safety protocols for both patrons and staff. Please make the following commitments to contribute to a safe return:
- I will stay home if I feel sick.
- I will practice social distancing and not gather in large groups.
- I will wash my hands often. While outdoors, I will use hand sanitizer.
- I will cover my mouth and nose when I cough or sneeze.
- I will avoid touching my eyes, nose and mouth.
- I will wear a face mask for protection of all.
Older Adult (50+)
PRC - Pilates Studio at Parker Recreation Center