Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Parker Fieldhouse18700 E Plaza Dr Parker, CO 80134
This activity is closed to further registration.
Parker Recreation Adult Sports Leagues are designed to be safe and fun for the lifelong athlete, while incorporating recreational rules and philosophies. This Activity selection allows Free Agents to form a team to be entered in our Men's "B" Lower League.
- Inline Hockey leagues are played 5 v 5 with (4) skaters and a goalie or (5) skaters.
- All players must be 18 when the league starts.
Adult Inline Hockey Rules: www.ParkerRec.com/AdultInlineHockey
- Goal Limit: 3 goal limit per player. Players who have reached their 3 goal limit ARE eligible to participate in the shoot-out.
- A goalie may be Borrowed at any point in the season including tournament play.
- **The Borrowed Goalie must have participated in one regular season game in order to be eligible.
Monday "B" Lower Division: The league is comprised of recreational teams with players of intermediate to advanced experience. Teams participate for competition, fun and to stay active but understand that winning isn't the entire purpose of the game.
- The Parker Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to move teams to a more appropriate division as they see fit.
Game schedules will be released online approximately one week prior to the season start date: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec
- Ten games are guaranteed. The season includes a regular season and ends with playoffs. Playoff formats are determined by the number of teams registered.
Skip Dates: 12/23, 12/30
- Adult Sports registration is by team only. Team captains are responsible for payment as well as understanding and communicating league rules and expectations to team players.
Ejection fines and forfeit fines apply. Please review the Policy Manual at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports for full details about these and other important policies.
- League Behavioral Policies can be found at www.ParkerRec.com/AdultSports.
- Each team must have the same colored jerseys.
- Team captains have the option of registering with a non-refundable $100 deposit or paying the league fee in full. If the $100 deposit option is chosen, the remaining balance will be automatically charged to the credit card used for the deposit, one day after the team's first game.
- League Schedules: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec
FH - Rink (Full) at Parker Fieldhouse