We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Wednesday, October 28, 2020.
Follow along a video as you walk in place in the covered outdoor patio. The walk varies in intensity based on your ability.
This class is for individuals 65 and older.
What to expect when participating in Legacy Commons activities:
- All activities will meet outdoors in designated areas, e.g. Legacy Commons Patio.
- Wear free moving, comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Do not share exercise equipment.
- Adhere to any and all social distancing State and County orders currently in place and specific procedures outlined at the beginning of the class.
- While the Legacy Commons facility remains closed, access to restrooms will be available only during the class meetings. Complying with social distancing orders and face coverings is required in facility areas.
- Participants may arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the class begins. At the end of the class, all participants are asked to exit the facility areas promptly to allow staff time to disinfect prior to the next class.
Legacy Commons Covered Outdoor Patio