We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Thursday, July 8, 2021.
Knitting 4 Fun is a social gathering for experienced knitters. Participants discuss knitting patterns and techniques while they socialize with others who share their love for this craft. This is not a beginner class. Class is for individuals 55 years and older.
Registration is required to attend this class. This class meets outdoors, dress accordingly to the weather. Each participant must bring their own supplies such as knitting needles, yarn, scissors and knitting patterns. No sharing of items or tools.
Legacy Commons for Active Seniors is located at 930 East Avenue Q-9, Palmdale, CA 93550 661/267-5904
What to expect when participating in Legacy Commons activities:
- All activities will meet outdoors in designated areas, e.g. Legacy Commons Patio.
- Rain or inclement weather may result in class cancellation.
- Dress appropriately based on the weather.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Do not share items or tools.
- All participants, volunteers, and staff must wear facial coverings and remain 6 feet apart.
- Adhere to any and all social distancing State and County orders currently in place and specific procedures outlined at the beginning of the class.
- While the Legacy Commons facility remains closed, access to restrooms will be available only during the class meetings. Complying with social distancing orders and face coverings is required to in all facility areas.
- Participants may arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the class begins. At the end of the class, all participants are asked to exit the facility areas promptly to allow staff time to disinfect prior to the next class.
Legacy Commons Covered Outdoor Patio