Glam Run 5K/1 Mile Fun RunOctober 19, 2019 Pop Stansell Park 797 Florida Ave Palm Harbor, FL 34683 View Map Organized by Palm Harbor University High School Center for Wellness and Medical Professions Booster Club Inc
Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Pop Stansell Park797 Florida Ave Palm Harbor, FL 34683
Online registration closes Friday, Oct 18th Noon.
The Palm Harbor University High School ClubMEDICAL Boosters is pleased to announce the 6th annual chip-timed Glam Run 5K!
Our glamorously pink race for both men and women takes place on the scenic Pinellas Trail. This flat, out-and-back course is appropriate for all running levels. Enjoy a pre-race stretch and post-race expo at the park and it wouldn't be a Glam Run without Palm Harbor University High School's very own Varsity Cheerleaders to motivate you across the finish line.
- Palm Harbor University High School ClubMEDICAL Boosters, a 501(c)(3) and Guidestar Bronze level charity (Tax ID 59-3714749)
- The LYN Fund a 501(C)(3) charitable organization, (Tax ID 47-3917682)
There is a 500 person limit so be sure to register early and ensure your spot!
Event details and schedule
- 5K 8:00 am Start,
- 1 Mile fun run 8:10 am Start
- Tuesday, October 15 - 5:00 - 7:30 pm Glory Days Grill - 34200 US Hwy 19 N, Palm Harbor. Stay and eat dinner or take it home. Please turn in your receipt for up to 20% to be donated back to the medical program!
- Tuesday, October 15 - 1st and 2nd Lunch -PHUHS for students, faculty and staff
- Thursday, October 17 - 5:00 - 7:30 pm The Centre of Palm Harbor - 1500 16th St, Palm Harbor
Location and Course:
Pop Stansell Park, 797 Florida Avenue, Palm Harbor, FL. Out and back course starting at Pop Stansell Park to the Pinellas trail heading north past Crystal Beach Blvd to the turnaround and ending back at Pop Stansell Park. Water Stations located at the turnaround and finish line.
- 5K, ChipTimed Bibs
- 1 Mile, not timed
- 5K $25 ($30 as of 9/15, $35 day of)
- 1Mile $15 ($20 as of 9/15, $25 day of)
Late Registration: Online registration closes Friday, Oct 18th Noon. You can register the day of the race beginning 6 a.m. and ending 7:30 a.m.
Shirts are included with the registration fee for those registered by Sept 22nd. Late registrations cannot be guaranteed the desired shirt size or even a shirt.
Enjoy delicious free food from our sponsors
Awards: FINISHER MEDALS PLUS... Top male and female Overall, Top age group awards for males and females in age groups: 11 and under, 12-15, 16-20, 21-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
Parking: Enter Missouri (off of Alt 19) and follow the signs to the parking area. Pop Stansell parking lot will be closed to everyone except for specific sponsors and volunteers.
Photography: Emily Sugar Photography
THIS IS A GLAM RUN so dress accordingly! Come early and visit our Glam Tent to PINK up your hair and visit our awesome sponsors! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Thank you to our 2019 Glam Sponsors:
- Roberts Printing (6th-year sponsor)
- Advent Health (4rd-year sponsor)
- Sprouts Farmer's Market (3nd-year Sponsor)
- Elisa's Greatest Wishes (2nd-year sponsor)
- Caliber Home Loans (3nd-year sponsor)
- The Nurse Lawyer (2nd-year sponsor)
- Nationwide Title Clearing (6th-year sponsor)
- Graphix Screen Printing (6th-year sponsor)
- Orthopedic Specialists, Drs. Maiocco, Brotherton, and Taylor (4rd-year sponsor)
- Dr. Hourdas Dentistry (2nd-year sponsor)
- Dr. Rosen (3nd-year sponsor)
- Chick Fil A (6th-year sponsor)
- Snowshack (2nd-year sponsor)
- Kinetic Spine & Orthopedic (2nd year sponsor)
- Trinity Spine Center (2nd year sponsor)
- Conforti Chiropractic (2nd year sponsor)
- Carolyn Rettig Century 21
- Kelly and Kelly
- SunCoast Speed: Offroad & Performance
- National Hyperbaric - Dr. Allan Speigel
- Ozona Fish Camp
- Partners in Business
- Tipsy Mermaid
- Center State Bank
- Dorado Boats
- Livetech, LLC
We will hold the race, light rain or shine however severe weather might cause delay or even cancellation. Safety has to come first. Unfortunately, NO refunds can be given and No participant transfers are allowed. Questions? Email email@example.com