Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Bob Noble Park2915 Park Ave. Paducah, KY 42003
The Paducah Symphony Orchestra proudly presents the 26th annual Misaligned Minds 100 Mile Bicycle Tour on Saturday, September 26 at Bob Noble Park at 2915 Park Avenue in Paducah, KY.
Named by Bicycling Magazine as “one of the best one-day bicycle tours in the country,” this flat scenic bike tour through the beautiful countryside of Western Kentucky features four well-marked routes (25, 40, 65 and 100 miles). Each route is SAG-supported with well-supplied rest stops featuring delicious “home baked” treats, refreshments and toilet facilities.
All proceeds from the bike tour will benefit the Paducah Symphony Orchestra’s youth and educational programs.
If you’re interested in volunteering, please call the Paducah Symphony Orchestra at 270.444.0065.
Event details and schedule
Pre-registration and packet pick-up will begin on Friday, September 25 at BikeWorld (809 Joe Clifton Dr., Paducah, KY, 42001) from 10:00am – 7:00 pm.
On-site registration will begin at 7:00 am., with the ride beginning at 8:00am. The ride will begin and end at Bob Noble Park at shelter 19 (across from the basketball courts).
- This is a tour. Not a race
- Routes staffed until 4:00 pm
- Ride is rain or shine. No refunds.
- Ride day registration opens at 7:00 am
- Helmets are required
- Rider must obey all traffic laws
- Flat well paved lightly trafficked routes
- Routes are clearly marked with arrows painted prominently on the pavement
- Maps and directions found at www.MisalignedMinds.com
- Showers available on site
- Home baked goods at EVERY rest area
- Rest areas have toilets and are well supplied with snacks and refreshements
- Staff in SAG vehicles on hand to provide assistance
- Performance T-shirts guaranteed for those who pre-register