Two Race Distances + Youth division!
The J Indoor Triathlon features a Super Sprint Distance and Sprint Distance, plus a Youth Super Sprint Distance. The 25 yard indoor pool allows each athlete to compete in their own lane. The quick ride on our Keiser Spin bikes will keep you moving as you transition to the track for a speedy finish!
Swim 400 yards (8 laps)
Bike 8 miles (resistance at 10+)
Run 2 miles (20 laps)
Swim 750 yards (15 laps)
Bike 12.4 miles (resistance at 12+)
Run 3.1 miles (31 laps)
Youth Super Sprint
Swim 200 yards (4 laps)
Bike 5 miles
Run 1.5 miles (15 laps)
Event details and schedule
- Sprint heats will begin at 7 a.m.
- Super Sprint heats will begin at 9 a.m.
- Youth Super Sprint heats will begin following the Super Sprint.
- You will be notified of your start time prior to the event.
- All heats start in the pool and will run approximately every 20 minutes.
- Please bring confirmation of your registration and a photo ID to check-in