- The 28th Pumpkin Pie Bicycle Ride, is organized by the Starved Rock Cycling Association. The Ride takes place in scenic North Central Illinois.
- Pre-Registration: $23.00 by September 15, 2017 by 11:59 pm
- OPTIONAL: Additional $16.00 - Short Sleeved T-Shirts guaranteed when ordered prior to the close of pre-registration on 9-15-17 at 11:59 pm. Please specify quantity and sizes on registration form T-Shirts the day of the ride - $20.00 Supply will be limited
- $30.00 if Received After 11:59 pm September 15, 2017 (no T shirt option available with late registration. Late online registration closes September 28, 11:59 p.m. Individuals who do not make this dealine can register day of the ride for $30.00, pre registration strongly encouraged save yourself $7.00
- Children 12 and under $5.00
- SORRY NO REFUNDS
- Registration includes: Pumpkin Pie after the ride, rest stops with fresh baked cookies and other food items, hydration, maps and cue sheets. Routes are color coded with Dan Henry markings, showers available at the YMCA (bring towel) Please note: The YMCA closes at 5:00 pm, please be finished by then.
- Routes include but are not limited to Road Rides 25, 45, 63, 100 mile routes, with light traffic and rolling hills. SRCA Reserves the unconditional right to modify the route and itinerary, without prior notice, due to weather, river, road, or other unpredictable conditions. Registration Opens at 7 AM (100 milers encouraged to begin at 7:15) Shorter routes can leave later, please try to leave by 10 am.
- All rest stops close at 3:00 PM, SAG ends for all riders at 3:30 PM. Please be back to the YMCA prior to close at 5pm. (getting back late, may negate pumpkin pie, don't let that happen to you!)
- ALL riders must pick up numbers day of registration and wear. This also helps to track you in case of emergencies.
- NO Headphones, all riders must obey the rules of the road. HELMETS REQUIRED. Additional Parking in City of Ottawa Lot on Columbus between Jefferson and Jackson Street, or Marquette High School, please do not park in the Sr high rise lot next to Y, or in church parking lot, they will tow or ticket you. (please car pool with friends if you can)
Event details and schedule
Starved Rock Cycling Association