Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Village of Progress710 South 13th Street PO Box 418 Oregon, IL 61061
Join us on the 2018 TŌSOC - Tour of Scenic Ogle County -
A ride that passes through some of the most beautiful roads
in Northern Illinois! Routes are on quiet, paved country
roads with rolling hills, passing beautiful scenery on well-marked routes.
All 3 rides start at the Village of Progress
at 710 South 13th Street in Oregon, Illinois.
• Experience beautiful scenery along the
banks of the Rock River, Nachusa Grass
Lands and Lowden-Miller State Park.
• See wildlife sighting of bison, eagles,
red-tailed hawks, or great blue herons.
• Pass by historic sites like John Deere and
the Oregon Train Depot.
• Enjoy well-marked routes on quiet paved
country roads with rest stops that include
fresh fruit and fresh baked goods.
You do not need to be a competitive cyclist to
enjoy TŌSOC.The terrain is primarily rolling
hills with some flat stretches.
Event details and schedule
• The ride is September 22, 2018, rain or shine.
• Registration opens at 7:00 am
• All riders must check in.
• Rest stops close at 1:00 pm
• SAG support ends at 2:00 pm
• 62 mile riders are encouraged to begin by 8:00 am
• Lunch service will end at 1:30 pm
• Free lunch served after the ride from 10 am-1:30 pm
• Free ride refreshments, including fresh baked goods and
other food items, will be available for riders at the rest stops
• Free showers offered after ride
• Map, SAG wagon and rest stops along routes.