Light It Up 5K is a fun night run / glow r un for people of all ages and all fitness levels. Please join us on September 22, 2018 at 7:45pm for a great race and a fun after party - complete with first place men's and women's awards (no age division awards), costume awards, music, and dancing. Drink and food vendors will be on site, so come early for pre-race fun!
- Individual registration is $30 - shirt included
- Team registration of 4 or more is $25 per person (Note - there is no discount for self-registered teams / teammates - only for group team registration.)
- Children 5 and under do not require registration
Event details and schedule
Please watch our Facebook and Twitter pages and our website to stay up to date on the event schedule, course information, packet pick-up, etc. Here are some important details for you to keep in mind as the day approaches:
- Weather is unpredictable, come prepared - lots of water, sunscreen, hats, rain gear, etc.
- There is plenty of space in Depot Park but we recommend bringing blankets or lawn chairs for your comfort.
- Abundant parking is available along Depot Lane near the race start.
- This is a glow run, so be creative and come dressed to impress (and for a chance to win a prize)!
- Make sure you are visible to others (there may be vehicles on the road) and have lights to help you avoid hazards.
- We do not order extra participant shirts and they are not included in your registration fee, so be sure to register early in order to ensure your t-shirt is ready by race day!
Light It Up 5K