We're sorry, but this course is over. The last meeting was Friday, November 6, 2020.
Participate via Zoom
MacPhail K12@Home Live Online Studio Lab Specialized how-to topics, including proper warmups, tone production, playing by ear, increasing your range, practicing in different living situations, composition, beatboxing and much more. Take your playing to the next level. Intensive sessions with focus on musical and technical skills.
Precautions for Online Safety:
MacPhail will be using Zoom as its online platform. To ensure participants' online protection, MacPhail’s Information Technology department is taking the proper precautions to provide support as requested by users utilizing the controls available to us to prohibit interruptions and inappropriate behavior. The IT Department can connect with users for any troubleshooting purposes. Each Zoom Meeting will be password protected.
Looking for specific music classes for your program?
Are you a music educator needing online instructional support? If your school district or music program is interested in customized live online classes, please check out our Online School Partnerships (OSP) program here: https://www.macphail.org/community-programs/online-school-partnerships/ MacPhail’s School Partnerships programs are here to be a resource for music education in MN. Please let us know how we can help you.
- K12@Home: Beatboxing Studio Lab (November 2-6)
- K12@Home: Composition Studio Lab (November 2-6)
- K12@Home: Strings, Guitar, Ukulele Studio Lab (Nov 2-6)
- K12@Home: Woodwind, Brass, Percussion Studio Lab (Nov 2-6)
- 11/2: How To Use a Metronome & Tuner for Brass (Gr 6-12)
- 11/3: How To Make Scales Easier - Woodwinds (Grades 7-12)
- 11/3: Virtual Boot Camp - Breathing Gym (Grades 5-12)
- 11/3: Virtual Boot Camp - Playing By Ear on Brass (Gr 5-12)
- 11/4 Virtual Boot Camp - Clarinet Techniques (Grades 8-12)
- 11/4: How To - Angles & Air for Flute (Grades 4-12)
- 11/4: How To Play Drums Along to Songs (Grades 1-12)
- 11/5: How To Clean Your Instrument - French Horn (Gr 6-12)
- 11/6: Virtual Boot Camp - Trombone Tone Production