Keep Kids Alive Drive 25 5K "Run/Walk to Remember"April 27, 2013 Skutt High School Stadium 3131 S 156th St Omaha, NE 68130 View Map Organized by N/A
Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Skutt High School Stadium3131 S 156th St Omaha, NE 68130
5K Run/Walk and 1 Mile Fun Run for kids. Runners of all ages and abilities welcomed. Create a corporate, school, family, civic group, or neighborhood team to participate or sign up as an individual.
When? April 27th
Time? 8:00 a.m. for Kids Fun Run, 8:30 a.m. for 5K
Where? Skutt High School, 3131 S 156th St., Omaha, NE 68130
Why? Because you care about the life of every child at play, every pedestrian, every cyclist, every passenger, and every motorist.
- To "Run/Walk to Remember" loved ones who have died in traffic incidents.
- To "Run/Walk to Remember" the behaviors we should each exercise to keep ourselves and others safe while driving, riding as a passenger, as a pedestrian, and as a cyclist/skateboarder/roller-blader.
- To raise funds to support the mission of Keep Kids Alive Drive 25, a national non-profit based in Omaha, targeting traffic safey education in communities throughout the U.S. Invite family, friends, businesses to sponsor you by donating at www.KeepKidsAliveDrive25.org.
Questions??? = E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-334-1391
All participants invited to wear something to remind yourself of someone you love - a wristband, piece of clothing, jewelry (something with a special story behind it). Let';s celebrate the life and love our loved ones have shared and continue to share with us.
5K "Run/Walk to Remember" begins and ends at Skutt High School Stadium. Runs along the South Papio Trail adjacent to Skuttt athletic fields. Out and back course.
1 MIle Kids "Fun Run" will be on Skutt High School Track
- Shirts - To assure shirt size, please register by April 11th. Extra shirts will be ordered in a variety of sizes in order to be sure that all participants receive a shirt race day. We';ll do a 2nd run if needed for those registering on race day.
- Ribbons will be awarded to all participants in the 1 Mile Kids Fun Run.
- Plaques will be awarded to the top three male and female overall winners for the 5K. Medals will be awarded to the top three male and female age groups winners.
The following age groups will be used: under 12, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 plus.
Raffle - A raffle will be held the day of the event. Tickets will be $1.00 to $5.00, depending on value of raffle prizes.
Prizes will be listed as the event draws near.
Event schedule and times
April 27, 2013
7:00 a.m. to 7:45 a.m. - Packet/T-Shrit pickup and same day registration - $35.00 for 5K, $20.00 for 1 Mile Fun Run
8:00 a.m. - Kids 1 Mile Fun Run on Skutt Stadium Track
8:30 a.m. - 5K Run/Walk Start
9:30 a.m. - Awards