Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Children's Hands on Museum414 Jefferson St NE Olympia, WA 98501
Dash for your donut at the finish!
Last day to register: Wednesday, March 11
Day of Race registration will be available from 7:00-8:00am for $35 on race day.
Beneficiary & Sponsors
Benefits Crime Stoppers of Olympia/Thurston County - Helping stop crime in Thurston County!
A big thanks to our major sponsors: Russell Chiropractic!
Donut Dash is hosted by Club Oly Road Runners, a local non-profit organization devoted to fostering a love for running at all levels and the enhanced fitness and wellness it brings. The event is organized and supported entirely by volunteers. There is no paid staff. We do use a professional timing company to provide accurate race results. This allows us to keep the prices low, provide a quality experience, and raise funds to support our running mission.
Don't wait to sign up!
To be guaranteed a t-shirt or use a club member discount you must register by midnight, Sunday, February 23. We cannot guarantee a shirt if you register after that date.
Event details and schedule
Sunday, March 15, 2020
Kids 1 Mile run is FREE and starts at 8:15 AM. Registration for this event is only available on day of race and parents will be required to sign a waiver for their child before start of race. Parents may run with their child if needed.
5K Run starts immediately after the kids run (approx. 8:30 AM). Both races start and finish at the Hands On Children's Museum in Olympia, WA.
Packet Pick-Up is day of race beginning at 7:15AM at the Hands On Children's Museum.
Course map: http://www.clubolyroadrunners.org/donut-dash-5k
Overall award to top male and female finisher. Age group awards for 1st to 3rd place for 5K. Must be present to receive awards and door prizes.
Sales tax included in all race prices.
1. No refunds/compensation/substitutions for unused race entries.
2. Race packets must be picked up by race day. Leftover packets, including t-shirts, will be donated.
3. Must be present to claim overall and age group awards or raffle items.
4. There are no t-shirt exchanges.
Race safety rules:
1. Sorry, no dogs, skates, bikes or rollerblades allowed.
2. Strollers are welcome but must start at the back of the pack.
3. We strongly discourage the use of earbuds or headphones. It is important that you be able to hear traffic and instructions given by our officials on this open course.