Join us for our Best Buddies Turkey Trot November 11th!
Please bring your canned goods to donate to our local Food Bank!!!
Runners, walkers, and jogging strollers are all welcome. No pets please. Packet Pick up will be offered!
This is a CHIP TIMED event! Chips for first 300 registrants.
The start/finish line is at the Piney Orchard Marketplace.
Awards: Awards will be given to the top 3 finishers in the 5K and top 3 finishers in the 1-Mile Kids Fun Run.
KIDS 1 MILE FUN RUN: For children 12 & under. Parent or responsible adult for each child must be present for the duration of the run.
Event details and schedule
The 5k start will be at 7:30 am.
The 1 Mile Fun Run will start at 8:30 am.
1. If you have questions, comments or concerns please visit our website for answers: https://www.facebook.com/BestbuddiesAAStriders/ 2. This is a rain or shine event. We understand there may be some interesting weather this weekend. Please stay connected to any announcements by visiting our website: https://www.facebook.com/BestbuddiesAAStriders/ 3. PARKING: please do not park directly in front of Food Lion. Park in area in front of Hops & Vines and the secondary parking area.
Packet Pick-up Dates/Locations:
- Saturday November 10, 2018, 11-5pm Crofton Bike Doctor, 2616 Chapel Lake Drive, Gambrills, MD 21054
- Sunday November 11, 2018, 6:30am race morning
Other important race information:
1. Must have Photo ID for packet pick-up
2. You may pick-up others packets, in addition to yours. To do so you must have copy of their Photo ID, electronic or paper.
3. All participants must have signed the on-line active.com waiver. If you have not done so please log-in to your active.com account and sign the waiver.
4. Race morning registration is available from 6:30 am - 7:20 am. CASH ONLY.
5. We will NOT have a bag check area the morning of the race.
6. There will be NO parking in the overflow lot, it will be roped off for vendors and the Start/Finish line.
7. We will have race day voting at 7:00 am for all participation in the Pumpkin contest.
8. Medical assistance will be available at the Start/Finish Line area.
9. Port a potties will be available at the Start/Finish Line area.
10. Water stations will be positioned throughout the race and at Start/Finish Line.
11. For safety we ask that all those with strollers start the race at the back of the pack.
12. Race sponsors and other vendors will be at the Start/Finish Line area.
13. This is a rain, snow or shine event. We do not run if their is ice. We follow any cancellations by Anne Arundel County Recreation & Parks.
14. No refunds.
Anne Arundel Striders