Come join us for this fundraising event that benefits the American Cancer Society Relay For Life team of Anne Arundel Striders Run Club. Runners, walkers, and jogging strollers are all welcome. No pets please. Packet Pick up will be offered!
This is a CHIP TIMED event! Chips for first 300 registrants.
The course map is posted. The start/finish line is in the parking lot of the Piney Orchard Marketplace, where Food Lion and Dunkin Donuts are located on Piney Orchard Parkway.
Awards: Awards will be given to the top 3 finishers in the 5K and top 3 finishers in the 1-Mile Kids Fun Run.
KIDS 1 MILE FUN RUN: For children 12 & under. Parent or responsible adult for each child must be present for the duration of the run.
Event details and schedule
The 5k start will be at 7:30 am.
The 1 Mile Fun Run will start at 8:30 am.
Packet Pick-up Dates/Locations:
- Friday, March 16, 2018. 10:00am - 7:00pm. 5 Start Nutrition. 2649 Annapolis Road, Hanover, MD 21076. 443-274-2716.
- Saturday, March 17, 2018. 10:00am - 6:30pm. 5 Start Nutrition. 2649 Annapolis Road, Hanover, MD 21076. 443-274-2716.
- Sunday, March 18, 2018, 6:30 am at Piney Orchard Marketplace.
Other important race information:
- Must have Photo ID for packet pick-up.
- You may pick-up other packets, in addition to yours. To do so you must have copy of their photo ID, electronic or paper.
- We will NOT have bag check area the morning of race.
- We will have race warm up with trainer before the start of the 5K race at 7:15 am.
- Pacers will be available for the 5K race.
- For safety we ask that all those with strollers start the race at the back of the pack.
- Awards/Raffle will take place after the 1-Mile Kids Fun Run at approximately 9:00 am.
- Race sponsors and other vendors will be at Start/Finish Line area.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- No refunds
Anne Arundel Striders