The Fort Meade Chief Petty Officer Association is a non-federal entity. It is not a part of the Department of Defense or any of its components and it has no governmental status. Moreover, there is no Department of Defense or governmental agency endorsement of this event.
Event details and schedule
The 5k start will be at 7:30 am.
The 1 Mile Fun Run will start at 8:30 am.
Packet Pick-up Dates/Locations (UPDATED):
Friday, 27 July: 3-7pm, Crofton Bike Doctor, 2616 Chapel Lake Drive, Gambrills, MD 21054
Saturday, 28 July: 3-7pm, Modells Sporting Goods, 7000 Arundel Mills Circle, Hanover, MD 21076
Sunday, 29 July from 6:30-7:15am: Piney Orchard Marketplace. 8741 Piney Orchard Parkway, Odenton MD, 21113
Other important race information:
- Must have Photo ID for packet pick-up.
- You may pick-up other packets, in addition to yours. To do so you must have copy of their photo ID, electronic or paper.
- We will NOT have bag check area the morning of race.
- We will have race warm up with trainer before the start of the 5K race at 7:15 am.
- Pacers will be available for the 5K race.
- For safety we ask that all those with strollers start the race at the back of the pack.
- Awards/Raffle will take place after the 1-Mile Kids Fun Run at approximately 9:00 am.
- Race sponsors and other vendors will be at Start/Finish Line area.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- No refunds
Anne Arundel Striders