The 2nd Annual Kickapoo Rail Trail Duathlon will be held at the beautiful Kickapoo State Park near Danville, IL on Saturday, June 18, 2016 at 8am. All proceeds will benefit the ongoing development of the Kickapoo Rail Trail which will extend from Kickapoo State Park to Urbana, IL. We are offering four divisions this year!
1. Fun Duathlon - 5K and 20-mile bike
2. Fun RELAY - 5K (one person) and 20-mile bike (partner)
3. Competitive Duathlon - 5K/30-mile bike/Second 5K
4. Competitive RELAY (NEW!) - Both 5K's (one person) and 30-mile bike (partner)
Both bike routes will offer an aid station and SAG service will be provided.
**ROUTES: We will post information on Facebook. Twitter and Instagram about both 5K and cycling routes so like one or all of these pages to get updates!
Event details and schedule
Race Day Start Times
- Competitive Duathlon and Competitive Relay - 8am
- Fun Duathlon and Fun Relay - 8:15am
Check-In and Packet Pick-Up*
- Friday, June 17th - 4-7pm
- Saturday, June 18th - 6:30-7:15am
*Check-In and Packet Pick-Up will be at Kickapoo State Park at our event location