Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Oakdale Discovery Center4444 Hadley Av N Oakdale, MN 55128
What is Living Well with Chronic Conditions?
Living Well is a group-based workshop that helps people with chronic conditions - such as diabetes, cancer, heart disease, fibromyalgia, or arthritis - learn healthy ways to live and be active. The workshop is led by two peer leaders and meets once a week for six weeks.
Participants will learn how to:
- Eat healthy and be active in new ways.
- Communicate with family, friends, and their health care team.
- Reduce stress and increase relaxation.
- Address issues like depression and isolation.
- Receive support from other participants.
Who should attend?
The workshop is open to adults of all ages with chronic conditions, as well as their family members and caregivers.
Instructors: Emily Eckberg & Sharon Deirberger
This class is free! All participants will receive a copy of the book, "Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions."
This class is valued at $170 per person
In partnership with Juniper and Fairview
4444 Hadley Avenue North