Paint the Town Red
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces champagne
- 4 ounces light cranberry juice
1. Add vodka and juice to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake for 5 to 10 seconds.
2. Strain the cocktail into a 5-ounce glass and top with champagne.
Makes two 5-ounce champagne cocktails with 113 calories each.
Apple Cider SkinnyTini
- 3 ounces Skinny Cider mix (recipe below)
- 2 ounces apple vodka
Skinny Cider Instructions
1. To a saucepan, add as many cups of low-sugar apple juice as you think you will need for your party.
2. Add a chopped apple, 2 tablespoons of cloves, and a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. Simmer over a low heat until the apples are tender.
4. Strain the mixture and cool.
1. Add apple vodka, Skinny Cider mix and ice to cocktail shaker and shake for 10 to 15 seconds.
2. Strain into a 5-ounce martini glass and serve.
Makes one 5-ounce martini with 147 calories.
For more cocktail recipes, sign up for the extended version of this holiday guide here.
Perfect your nutrition to boost your performance. Sign up for a race near you.