North Country Hospital is celebrating their 100th birthday. This event is a family 5K / 10K fun run / walk. Walkers and runners are welcome! 100% of the proceeds of this event go directly to the NCH patient care initiative. This places money directly into the hands of NCH patients that need financial assistance during medical treatments.
The event will start at North Country Hospital and go along the scenic bike path with breath taking views of Lake Memphremagog. It will be an out and back returning you back to the hospital. Post-race there will be several activities including a bouncy house, local food trucks, live music and many other family fun activities.
Event details and schedule
- Event start time: 10am
- Registration between 8:00 and 9:30
- Parking: North Country Hospital
- Course Information: Newport Bike Path - Flat and scenic
- Please arrive early to register and collect bibs
- Event is rain or shine please dress accordingly for weather conditions
North Country Hospital