After taking a year break... THE TUNDRA IS BACK!!
Online registration for the 13th Annual Lille Glass Tundra Time Trial (tm) is now available.
Event details and schedule
Lille Glass Tundra Time Trial(tm)
We are excited to announce that this year we have move the Tundra to be much closer to Atlanta. The event is located in South Fulton and the course is near Serenbe Farms.
All Riders must be 9 years or older in compliance with USA Cycling Rules.
Racers will compete on a 10 mile route. Juniors (9-14) will race a 7.5 mile route.
Our Signature Awards provided by Lillie Glass Blowers will be presented to the top overall finishers (M&W). (Along with champagne!)
Medals will be presented to the top 3 overall winners for each of the categories.
|Cat I -II||Cat I/II/III|
|Cat III||Cat IV|
|Cat IV||Juniors (15 - 18)|
|Cat V||Juniors (9 - 14)|
|Juniors (15 - 18)|
|Juniors (9 - 14)|
All riders must be signed in at least 30 minutes before their start time.
You can register early through January 31, 2016 for $28. After that, regular registration rate of $38 applies. Online registration will close Wednesday, February 10th at noon. ** Juniors rates are $5 less **
Day of registration will be available on site from 7:30 am - 8:30 am. Onsite registration will be available for $52 + $3 Insurance.</b>
Race Starts at 8:30 am.
This is a USA Cycling sanctioned event. One day licenses will be available for $10.00 (USA Cycling Rules). This is not included in online registration fees. All participants must sign an insurance waiver during sign-in.
Riders will be launched every 30 seconds.
This is an open course.
You will start based on the following criteria:
1) Pre-registered riders first - in reverse order of registration. (The first person to pre-register will go last. The last person to pre-register will go first.)
2) Day of Registration
3) All Junior's 9-14 (older Juniors will be seeded with other racers based on item #1 above)
(all racers start times are subject to change based on promoter's discretion)
If you are interested in volunteering to help, please contact Sid Carter (Carter.Sid@gmail.com).
** No Refunds **
In the event of inclement weather, we will make every reasonable effort to reschedule the event within the next two weeks of the scheduled race date.
From the North, Atlanta, or Airport:
Take I-85 South just past the airport to exit #69
• Take exit #69 and follow the signs for South Fulton Parkway (there are no real turns, lanes just veer off)
• Go about 20 miles and turn left onto Campbellton Redwine Road (Hwy 70)
• Go appr 5 miles and turn left on Jim Starr Road
• Follow Jim Starr for Approx 1 mile to 4 way stop.
• Go straight through 4 way stop and approx 0.1 miles the elementary school (registration) will be on your left.
• Turn right on Selbourne Lane
Tundra Time Trial is a registered Trade Mark
Surge Sports, LLC