Your tax deductible donation to the Valley of Hartford AASR is to benefit the CT Children’s Dyslexia Center, who helps kids with Dyslexia overcome this disability at no cost to their families.
-Things to Remember-
- Registration Starts at 7:30 AM.
- T-Shirts For The First 200 Pre-Registrations.
- Trophies for the 1st & 2nd Place Runners will be given out in each division.
- Plus overall Male and Female trophies.
- DJ Music Provided Before and After Race.
- Juice/Water/Healthy Snacks provided.
- BibTAG Chronotrack Timing, Platt System.
Event details and schedule
- Saturday, July 25, 2015
- Registration Starts at 7:30 AM
- Race begins at 9:00 AM
DIVISIONS: 9-13, 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, and 80+
PARKING INFORMATION: Parking Is ONLY Available at LA-Z-BOY Furniture Galleries, 3050 Berlin Turnpike, Newington. A 1-Minute Walk, Follow Signs. Enter By Way of the Sphinx Shriners. Parking is at your own risk.
COURSE INFORMATION: A full gamut of ups and downs on moderate to challenging hills on a scenic route with plenty of water stations. Course is mile marked: Start in Parking Lot at 207 Deming St. Right out of Parking Lot onto Deming St., Left on Candlewyck, Left on Lamp Lighter Lane, Right on Stage Coach Lane to Little Brook Drive, Right on Trout Brook Cir. and loop back onto Little Brook, Right on Little Brook which turns into Culver St. Right on Apple Hill, Right on Courtland Way, Right on Culver St., Right on Deming St., Left at 207 Deming St. (FINISH)
QUESTIONS? Please Call Jeff Flynn, 33°, Family Life Chairman, at 860-304-6348 or email email@example.com.
Valley of Hartford, AASR