CPRD would like to welcome you to the summer softball season!
*****FACE MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED INSIDE DARNELL WRIGHT SPORTS COMPLEX*****
Print team roster form here: Team Roster
- Teams will play 16 games this season at a cost of $55 per game, or $880 for the season. Please have team/player fees paid by June 1, 2020 (12-player minimum roster completed with signatures submitted).
- Payment can be made online at cprdnewberg.org or at the Chehalem Aquatic Center (1802 Haworth Ave). However, rosters must be submitted in person at the Aquatic Center to complete registration and have games scheduled.
- Games will begin June 2, 2021, and will end late July. Teams will play on Wednesdays (Games will move to Monday nights on July 12) at Darnell Wright Sports Complex. Games start at 6:00, 7:25 and 8:50 pm.
- All players must be 16 years of age or older.
- Rain outs and field conditions will be posted on the cprdnewberg.org website by 4 pm on game days.
- Schedules, scores and any schedule changes will be posted on the cprdnewberg.org website under Adult Sports.
- Federal law prohibits the consumption of alcohol beverages, smoking and vaping on public property (this includes the parking lot at CV and Crater).
- No pets or glass containers allowed inside the complex.
- We will supply game balls, score books, secondary insurance, field prep and an umpire.