Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Randall's Island Park20 Randall’s Island Park New York, NY 10035
95% Sold Out! Less than 100 spaces remain!
New York City Challenge Race returns to Randall's Island this summer with the most urban obstacles then any other race!
Here’s how it works: Men and Women sign up for the race and you’ll get a chance to run our 3 mile course filled with up to 30 obstacles, the most of any urban obstacle course, and challenges designed to push you to your limits! We hate to see back-ups on our courses so we limit each wave of runners to 200 challengers to avoid overcrowding.
We invite you to Conquer Your Challenges in 2015! Conquer The Challenge in New York City and enjoy an obstacle filled day while looking at the NYC skyline. You will feel the enthusiasm from the minute you arrive at New York City Challenge Race!
See you at the finish!
Event details and schedule
Rates increase weekly. Register now and save!
- How to get to Randall's Island? Click here: DIRECTIONS
- Free Parking will be available. CARPOOLING IS STRONGLY SUGGESTED
- Bag check will be available for $5 per bag
- Please arrive 1 hour prior to your wave start time to collect your bib
- You must a state issued ID to collect your bib. If you are picking up for someone else YOU MUST have a signed waiver from that person. If you need a waiver please email email@example.com to get one.
- Water stations will be at the finish and half way mark
- Early Packet Pick will be at Jack Rabbit Sports Union Square: Thursday 7/30 and Friday 7/31 from 630-830pm. We strongly suggest your picking up your packets early to avoid delays on race day!
- Waves start at 9am and every half hour there after
- New York City Challenge Race 2015 will be fundraising for The Wounded Warrior Project and charity:water. 100% of your donations will go directly to these charities.