We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Thursday, August 19, 2021.
Start your preschooler off on the right foot. The focus is on coordination, movement, and exercise to music for 3-5 year old children. This class includes an introduction to ballet, tap, and acrobatics. Child must be 3 years of age prior to the first class. Attire for class is comfortable clothing or leotard. Ballet shoes are optional; tap shoes are recommended or dress shoes that make sound.
Please read carefully to make sure you are comfortable with the program structure prior to enrolling.
- At your first in-person class, each participant will be required to sign a new waiver that now includes language regarding COVID. Due to the length of this waiver, we are making the document available on our website. Click here to review the waiver prior to arriving for class. You might want to consider bringing your own pen to sign the waiver.
- Our goal of the Kinderdance program this year is to give the kids a somewhat normal activity.
- ONLY the participant enrolled and 1 parent/guardian will be allowed in the facility. No additional spectators will be permitted (extra parent, grandparents, unregistered siblings, etc),
- Temperature checks will NOT be required of staff or participants. We are asking parents to perform temperature checks before attending the program and if there is a health concern to stay home that day. Be honest for the safety of all participants and the instructor.
- Staff and participants will not be required to wear masks.
- The program may utilize some equipment that will be touched by other children during the activity.
- Due to the short class length, food and drink will NOT be permitted at activity. This will help reduce the mess and need for restroom use.
- Please make sure your child uses the restroom at home just prior to coming to class. It will be better for everyone if children do not need to use the restroom at the program.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Activity Other Category
West Shore Senior Center at West Shore Senior Center