Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Bridgewood Resort Hotel & Conference Center1000 Cameron Way Neenah, WI 54956
13 Reasons To Do St. Joe 2019...Wisconsin's Great Festival For Fitness 5K Run/Walk!
1. A Chip Timed 5K Run!
2. A "Big Fun" 5K Walk!
3. A Scenic Fall Colors 5K Course featuring two Recreational (Asphalt) Trails!
4. A USATF Certified Course!
5. Awards...102 5k Run Medals including:
Top 3 Overall Male: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place
Top 3 Overall Female:1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place
Age Groups: The Top 3 Males and Top 3 Females in all St. Joe 2019 published age groups starting with age group 9 and under, and then going in 5 year increments starting with age group 10-14 and going up through age group 75-79, with the final age group awards being given out for the age group of 80 and over!
6. Performance Shirt...All registered participants receive a "very cool" Technical (Moisture Wicking) Long Sleeve Tee! (You'll love this high quality feel good shirt!)
7. The Big 5K After-Party Features A Fabulous Food Feast Buffet And Assorted Hot And Cold Beverages!
8. A Rockin' Goodie Bag!
9. Fantastic Door Prizes!...A St. Joe Race Day Tradition!
10. Family Friendly...Strollers & Wagons Welcome!
11. Pet Friendly...Partner up with Your Pooch!
12. A Huge Photo Op...3 Photographers Capturing All The Motion Potion 26 Moments!
13. The 5K Start/Finish Line/& Awards Presentation All Live on Facebook!
Event details and schedule
A New Early Packet Pickup & Registration Location this year on Friday, October 11th from 2:00PM to 6:00PM at Dick's Sporting Goods, 4350 West Greenville Drive, Appleton
Day of Packet Pickup & Registration will take place this year on Saturday, October 12th from 6:30AM to 8:00AM inside the Bridgewood Resort Hotel & Conference Center
Runners & Walkers 5K Start Time on Saturday morning, October 12th: 8:00AM
The St. Joe 2019 5K Run Awards Ceremony to be held Race Day morning inside the St. Joe Headquarters Venue, in the Ballroom at the Bridgewood Resort Hotel & Conference Center!
For all Registered St. Joe 2019 Runners & Walkers, a Fabulous Post 5K After-Party Food Feast Buffet with Assorted Hot & Cold Beverages inside the Bridgewood Resort Hotel & Conference Center
Door Prizes Mania...A Big St. Joe Tradition...St. Joe 2019 Door Prizes Registration & Drawings On Race Day morning inside the Bridgewood Resort Hotel & Conference Center
Day of event be sure to bring some non-perishable food goods for the St. Joseph Food Pantry! Again this year, Parking Lot Food Collection Barrels! On race day morning, place your non-perishable food donations in the St. Joe Food Pantry Collection Barrels, conveniently located in all the free shuttle buses parking lots along Jewelers Park Drive!