12 Reasons To Do St. Joe 2017...Wisconsin's Great Festival For Fitness 5K Run/Walk!
1. A Chip Timed 5K Run!
2. A "Big Fun" 5K Walk!
3. A One-Of-A-Kind 5K Course: It's Urban Country...Neenah Style! Definitely Unique! The fast, mostly flat U.S.A.T.F. Certified St. Joe 5K Course for 2017 features...the scenic Fall colors all along Jewelers Park Drive...the Harrison Recreational (Asphalt) Trail...the picturesque Bridgewood Golf Course...and the Bridgewood Recreational (Asphalt) Trail!
4. USATF Certified Course!
5. Awards...102 5k Run Medals including:
Top 3 Overall Male: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place
Top 3 Overall Female:1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place
Age Groups: The Top 3 Males and Top 3 Females in all St. Joe 2017 published age groups starting with age group 9 and under, and then going in 5 year increments starting with age group 10-14 and going up through age group 75-79, with the final age group awards being given out for the age group of 80 and over!
6. Performance Shirt...All registered participants receive a "very cool" Technical (Moisture Wicking) Long Sleeve Tee! (You'll love this high quality feel good shirt!)
7. The Big 5K After-Party Features A Fabulous Food Feast Buffet And Assorted Hot And Cold Beverages!
8. A Rockin' Goodie Bag!
9. Fantastic Door Prizes!...A St. Joe Race Day Tradition!
10. Family Friendly...Strollers & Wagons Welcome!
11. Pet Friendly...Partner up with Your Pooch!
12. A Huge Photo Op...Capturing All Your 5K Primetime Moments!
Event details and schedule
To All St. Joe 2017 Runners & Walkers...Other Important St. Joe 2017 Info To Know:
Early Packet Pickup & Day Before Registration (Cash or Check Only):
Friday, October 13th 2:00PM-6:00PM
Fleet Feet Sports - 3404 West College Avenue - Appleton
Race Day Packet Pickup & Race Day Registration (Cash or Check Only):
Saturday, October 14th 6:30AM-8:00AM
Bridgewood Resort Hotel & Conference Center
1000 Cameron Way, Neenah, Wisconsin
Runners & Walkers 5K Start Time on Saturday morning, October 14th: 8:00AM
5K Run Awards Ceremony inside the Bridgewood Resort Hotel & Conference Center!
Fabulous Post 5K After-Party Food Feast Buffet with Assorted Hot & Cold Beverages inside the Bridgewood Resort Hotel & Conference Center
Door Prizes Registration & Drawings On Race Day inside the Bridgewood Resort Hotel & Conference Center
Day of event be sure to bring some non-perishable food goods for the St. Joseph Food Pantry! New this year, Parking Lot Food Collection Barrels! On race day morning, place your non-perishable food donations in the St. Joe Food Pantry Collection Barrels, conveniently located in all the free shuttle buses parking lots along Jewelers Park Drive!
New This Year...Women's Specific Shirts! That's right ladies, this year for the first time ever, select your official St. Joe 2017 Shirt in a women's specific size!
Pacesetter's Running Club Inc.