Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Bridgewood Resort Hotel & Conference Center1000 Cameron Way Neenah, WI 54956
12 Reasons To Do The St. Joe...Wisconsin's Great Festival For Fitness 5K!
1. A Chip Timed 5K Run!
2. A "Big Fun" 5K Walk!
3. A One-Of-A-Kind Course: Urban Country...Neenah Style! Definitely Unique, the fast, mostly flat U.S.A.T.F. Certified New St. Joe 5K Course for 2015 features...the scenic Fall colors all along Jewelers Park Drive...the Harrison Recreational (Asphalt) Trail...the picturesque Bridgewood Golf Course...and the Bridgewood Recreational (Asphalt) Trail!
4. USATF Certified Course!
5. Awards (Take Home Some Hardware!)...102 5k Run Medals including:
Overall Male: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place
Overall Female:1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place
Age Groups: Male and Female Top 3 in Each Age Group starting with age group 9 and under, and then going in 5 year increments starting with age group 10-14 and going up through age group 75-79, with the final age group wards being given out for the age 80 and over!
6. The Shirt...A "Very Cool" Technical (Moisture Wicking) Long Sleeve Tee! (You'll love this high quality feel good shirt!)
7. A Fabulous Food Feast Buffet!
8. Serving Hot & Cold Beverages!
9. Fantastic Door Prizes!...A St. Joe Race Day Tradition!
10. Family Friendly...Strollers & Wagons Welcome!
11. Pet Friendly...Partner up with Your Pooch!
12. Weekend Fun..."Guaranteed Honking Good Time 2015!"
Event details and schedule
Early Packet Pickup Day (New Expanded Hours This Year):
Friday, October 9th 2:00PM-6:00PM
Fleet Feet Sports - Appleton
Race Day Packet Pickup & Race Day Registration (Cash or Check Only):
Saturday, October 10th 6:30AM-8:00AM
Bridgewood Resort Hotel & Conference Center
1000 Cameron Way, Neenah, Wisconsin
Runners Start Time: 8:00AM
Walkers Start Time: 8:05AM
5K Run Awards Ceremony inside the Bridgewood Resort Hotel & Conference Center!
Fabulous Food Feast Buffet inside the Bridgewood Resort Hotel & Conference Center
Door Prizes Registration & Drawings day of race inside the Bridgewood Resort Hotel & Conference Center
Bring non-perishable food goods for the St. Joseph Food Pantry day of event!