The Big Brothers Big Sisters of East Central Wisconsin Bike Tour is a ride through the Fox Cities countryside with many routes to choose from. There is a 4-mile family route open to families with children 12 and under or more challenging options including 12, 25, 55, 75, or the 100 mile Century routes.
The health, safety, and well-being of our community, riders, and volunteers will be our top priority at this year’s Bike Tour. Increased safety measures and modified event logistics will be in place throughout the event.
Event details and schedule
For more information or to see this year's maps, go to www.bbbsecw.org/events/bike/ .
More details will be released as the Bike Tour draws closer, including information about packet pick-ups.
Helmets are required for participation in the Bike Tour.
The mapped tour will have mechanical assistance and SAG wagons. All distances have rest stops.
Registration begins at 6:00 am.
6:30 am - 7: 15 am [100-mile start]
7:00 am - 7:45 am [75-mile start]
7:45 am - 8:30 am [55-mile start]
8:45 am - 9:15 am [25-mile start]
9:30 am - 10:00 am [12-mile & 4-mile Family Ride start]
--- Bike Tour Event Logistics Update ---
We have modified our event to ensure the health and safety of riders, volunteers, and the community.
- Start/Finish Line will be located at St. Mary’s Catholic Middle School (1000 Zephyr Dr. Neenah, WI). Riders will not have access to the building. Porta potties and handwashing stations will be available onsite.
- Lunch will be served as a boxed lunch.
- Rest stops will provide packaged food and beverages.
- Breakfast will not be served at the start line.
- Pre-packet pick-up will be available the week of July 19th at Big Brothers Big Sisters of East Central Wisconsin (1331 American Drive Neenah, WI). More details coming soon.
As we continue to plan for our 35th year riding together, we’ll share updates via email, social media, and on Active.com.
Thank you for your support! We look forward to seeing you in July!
*Start times are subject to change to protect the health and safety of riders and volunteers. If any changes are made, riders will be emailed.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, you can call 920-383-4901 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.