On November 23, 2017 Thanksgiving Day, What Do You Run For will hold the 6th Annual Music City Thanksgiving Day 4 Mile run/walk. It will surely become a tradition for you and your family!
Music City Thanksgiving Day Run has chosen to support The Bridge as the 2017 local charity organization. The Bridge provides a non-profit service to the food insecure, poor, homeless, and partner agencies to bring necessities for everyday life to the needy. Our goal is to feed the hungry in Nashville, to bring awareness to hunger and homelessness, and to motivate people to be passionate for the poor.
Please consider raising funds to make an impact and bring granola bars, health bars or water bottles for donation (on race day) to add for the children's packs that are distributed each week by The Bridge Ministry.
Pre-packet pick up:
- Location: Rhythm Running | 1513 Demonbreun Street | Nashville, TN | 37203
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2017
- Time: 11AM - 6PM
Event details and schedule
- Early Packet Pick Up & Registration:
- Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 11AM - 6PM
- Location: Rhythm Running | 1513 Demonbreun Street, Nashville, TN 37203
- Someone else may pick up your packet with a copy of your confirmation e-mail!
- Race Day Packet Pick-Up and Registration:
- 6:30 AM to 7:45AM
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE RACE WILL START AT 8:00 am - WE RECOMMEND HAVING YOUR PACKET PICKED UP BEFORE RACE DAY!!!
- Race Site: Titans Stadium
- Race Starts: 8:00am
What Do You Run For? Event Management