The Rotary Club of Naperville Downtown will host the 20th Annual Rotary Ride on Sunday, August 14th at Commissioners Park, 3704 111th St. Naperville. The Ride has a 1.4 mile family loop, 21, 41, and 62 (metric century) mile routes. All routes are SAG supported and rest stops are fully staffed with nutritious food and drinks. Proceeds from the Ride will benefit Rotary Internatiol's Campaign to End Polio and two local charities: Naperville CARES and Naperville Responds for Our Veterans.
The 20th Rotary Ride is presented by DiGiovine Hnilo Jordan + Johnson Ltd. in memory of Carmen DiGiovine.
Event details and schedule
- The Ride will start and end at Commissioners Park located at 3704 111th St. Naperville, IL 60564 on Sunday, August 14, 2016.
- Plenty of Parking is available at the Race Start and Finish.
- Kids and families can participate in the 1.4 Family Fun Loop by walking, running or riding anything with wheels (non-motorized). The cost is $15 per family.
- Riders may start at 6:30 a.m. and no later than 10:30 a.m.
- Rest Stops and SAG support will end at 3:00 p.m.
- Super Early Bird Registration is $25 until June 1, $30 until July 11, and $40 by July 31. After July 31, the price goes up to $50, so register now! Riders are guaranteed a t-shirt if registered by July 21.
- This is a well supported recreational ride for beginners and veteran riders.
- The Ride has a 1.4 mile family loop, 21, 41, and 62 (metric century) mile routes.
- All routes are SAG supported and Rest Stops are fully staffed with nutritious food & drinks.
- Helmets are required for all riders. Safety first.
- Bikes of all shapes and sizes are welcome. No motorized vehicles.
- The route is an open road course. Riders must follow all rules of the road.
- Proceeds support Rotary Charities.
- The Ride will take place, rain or shine.
Rotary Club of Naperville Downtown