Riders may start at 6:30 a.m. and no later than 10:00 a.m. This is a ride, not a race!
The Rotary Club of Naperville Downtown will host the 23rd Annual Rotary Ride on Sunday, August 11th, 2019 at Commissioners Park, 3704 111th St. Naperville.
The Ride has a 1.4 mile family loop, 21, 41, and 62 (metric century) mile routes. Riders may start at 6:30 a.m. and no later than 10:00 a.m. Cyclists riding the 62 mile route must start by 8:30 a.m. Cyclists riding the 41 mile route must start by 9:15 a.m.
All routes are SAG supported and rest stops are fully staffed with nutritious food and drinks. Proceeds from the Ride will benefit Rotary International's Campaign to End Polio and local charities.
The 23rd Rotary Ride is presented by DiGiovine Hnilo Jordan + Johnson Ltd. in memory of Carmen DiGiovine.
Event details and schedule
- The Ride will start and end at Commissioners Park located at 3704 111th St. Naperville, IL 60564 on Sunday, August 11, 2019.
- ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE FINAL. No refunds, exchanges or transfers. The Ride will take place, rain or shine.
- Plenty of Parking is available at the Ride Start and Finish.
- Kids and families can participate in the 1.4 Family Fun Loop by walking, running or riding anything with wheels (non-motorized). The cost is $15 per family.
- Riders may start at 6:30 a.m. and no later than 10:00 a.m. Cyclists riding the 62 mile route must start by 8:30 a.m. Cyclists riding the 41 mile route must start by 9:15 a.m.
- Rest Stops will close at the discretion of Ride organizers. All SAG support will end at 2 p.m.
- Early Bird Registration is $30 until July 1, $40 by July 31. After July 31, the price goes up to $50, so register now! Riders are guaranteed a t-shirt if registered by July 21. Ride-day / walk-up registration is available on August 11, 2019.
- This is a well supported recreational ride for beginners and veteran riders.
- The Ride has a 1.4 mile family loop, 21, 41, and 62 (metric century) mile routes.
- All routes are SAG supported and Rest Stops are fully staffed with nutritious food & drinks.
- A light lunch will be served to riders post-ride.
- Helmets are required for all riders. Safety first.
- Bikes of all shapes and sizes are welcome. No motorized vehicles. E-bikes okay.
- The route is an open road course. Riders must follow all rules of the road.
- Proceeds support Rotary Charities.
Rotary Club of Naperville Downtown