Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Senior Activity Center1500 Jefferson St Napa, CA 94559
Keep your entire body healthy with Essentrics! Whether you want to use this as your sole exercise program or enhance one you are already doing; Essentrics will provide you with so many benefits! You will gain greater strength through elongated movements, rebalance your musculature for better posture, gain balance through engaging your core during the entire class and feel amazing after every class! Get stronger and reduce your potential risk of injury for all the activities you love doing from running, lifting weights, CrossFit to cycling. Come and see the results for yourself! This class will be held outside on the Senior Center patio.
Precautions we are taking to ensure health and safety of participants and staff:
- Daily temperature checks. Upon check-in if staff or participants have a temperature of 100.4 or higher they will be sent home for a minimum of 72 hours.
- Staff and participants will be asked to stay home if showing any signs or symptoms of illness (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html)
- Class will be held outside on patio and individuals will stand with a minimum of 6 feet between mats.
- Adults with underlying health issues or concerns are encouraged not to participate at this time and should remain home during the COVID19 pandemic period.
- Each participant will provide their own equipment that will not be shared.
- Physical distancing will be in place at all times.
- Staff will wear a cloth face covering at all times.
- Participants are encouraged to wear a cloth face mask at all times, unless doing so would medically compromise participant.
Bring a thin Yoga mat for comfort as we will be standing barefoot for 3/4 of the class and using a chair for both seated and stretching exercises for the remainder of the class.
Senior Center- Patio East at Senior Activity Center