The Old Stone Fort Bike Ride welcomes you to one of the most beautiful rides in the state! This ride is provided by the Nacogdoches Rotary Club to help fund our various charities including: Polio Plus, Rotary Scholarships, The Park at Lake Naconiche, Rotary Mobile Library, and the Nacogdoches Interact High School Club. We ride 40km, 58km and 100km in and near the oldest town in Texas. This is also a fantastic event to pre-train for Memorial Herman Ironman Texas. The ride will have an assortment of unique rest stops that will support and cheer you on all day. This ride is also fully supported with food, gear and SAG vehicles to make your experience safe and enjoyable. You will be looking forward to the finish line to finally kick your shoes off and enjoy provided post-stretching, local music, food and brewskis (all if which is included in your registration). Please make sure you carve out enough time to visit the Old Stone Fort on the campus of Stephen F. Austin State University. Its rich history will give you some insight of Nacogdoches as we celebrate our 300th year anniversary!
Event details and schedule
Late Fee in affect after Midnight of 4/14/16. Register after this time is now $55.00
- The event schedule
- Packet pick-up is at the Nacogdoches Exposition & Civic Center
- Please bring photo identification
- April 15th From 5:00pm- 8:00pm
- April 16th From 7:00am – 8:15am
- The ride begins April 16th at 8:30am
- Course closure will begin at 3pm
- Course Maps
- There will be rest stops at least every 10 miles with plenty of SAG between to make sure you are safe, going in the right direction and having fun!
- Parking info
- There is ample parking within 100 yards of the event’s START/FINISH line
The Old Stone Fort Bicycle Ride