Be part of the amazing running community by getting off the couch and to the finish line of a 5K race!
Noah Moore, USATF and RRCA certified running coach, has partnered with TrySports to offer a ten week couch to 5K program to help you achieve your goals!
Coach Noah is a former couch potato who lost over one hundred pounds and went from the couch to running Ultra Marathons. He has designed his own format of this classic training program that will help you get moving and stay moving.
Event details and schedule
The cost of this program is $50 and includes:
- A certified running coach who will meet with you once a week for 10 weeks.
- A monthly (3 days per week) training plan to get you from the couch to the finish line of a 5K race.
- Group training opportunities with experienced runners each week.
- Professional support from the TrySports staff and team leaders.
- Discounts on running gear through TrySports of Mount Pleasant.
- Motivation and support to get you to the finish line of the Life Point Race for Life 5K on February 28, 2015!
Group training and instruction will meet in Mount Pleasant's Old Village on Sunday mornings at 7:00am for one hour.
Register today and let us help you get to the finish line!