Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Laurel Acres Park1045 S Church Street Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Event details and schedule
Start times: 8am (65 mile cyclists), 8:15am (40 mile cyclists), 8:30am (25 mile cyclists), 10am (1 mile walkers).
Please allow about 30 minutes to park, check-in, and receive your rider/walker information.
Participants will be notified before the event via the Move for Mental Health Inc. website (www.moveformentalhealth.org) and/or email if the event is cancelled for safety reasons due to bad weather.
Some additional details...
- Please bring some form of ID to the ride with you.
- Cyclists must wear a helmet. You will NOT be permitted to ride without one. Eye protection is also strongly encouraged.
- Please inspect your bike to make sure it is safe before arriving at the ride. Road bikes are encouraged, but mountain or hybrid bikes are permitted as well.
- The opening remarks will take place in Mount Laurel, NJ at Laurel Acres Park. This will also serve as the start and end of the event.
- Cue sheets will be provided at the start of the ride.
- Ride support will end at 12pm.
- Have fun and please be safe!
Cycling routes will be posted one week before the event.