For our fifth year, we bring you lots of fantastic changes! A new venue with plenty of free parking, new routes and a party at the end!
The ride will be anchored at the beautiful Vineyard at Grandview, worth the trip in itself! 3 loops to choose from, winding through beautiful Lancaster County. The ride is designed for early season with 3 distances to choose from and is great for training for longer rides this Summer! Stronger riders will appreciate the challenging 62 mile course!
Registration includes food at rest stops as well as lunch on the deck of the winery at the end. Wine tasting and purchase available but not included........Truly an event, not just a ride this year, bring the whole family!
Visit our website at: http://www.biketowardsthecure.org/
Event details and schedule
- The ride will be held rain or shine, so make sure to be ready with rain gear if needed!
- 7:00-9:30am: Onsite Registration/Check In
- 8:00-8:30am: Rolling Start for 62 Mile riders
- 8:30-9:00am: Rolling Start for 30 Mile riders
- 9:00-9:30am: Rolling Start for 15 Mile riders
- 11:00-3:00pm: Lunch on the deck at the Winery!
- 2:00-3:00pm: Event Clean up
- Riders choosing to remain on the road after 2:00pm may do so without support
- Helmets are REQUIRED
- All rules of the road (PA DMV) must be followed
- All ages and abilities are invited; however, riders 15 years of age or under must be accompanied by a rider over age 21.
- There are 3 different ride distances:
- 15 miles
- 30 miles
- 62 miles (metric century)
- All loops begin and end at The Vineyard at Grandview 1489 Grandview Rd, Mount Joy, PA 17552
- Lunch provided at the end of your ride.
- Rest stops, water & snacks provided at rest stations along the ride.
- Support vehicles & volunteers will be on each route through 2:00pm.
- Cue sheets, well marked roads and/or signage throughout the course.
- The event t-shirt is optional. We know not everyone likes event shirts, but if you do it is just an extra $10 added to your registration. This allows us to donate as much of the proceeds of the event to our great beneficiaries as we can! After April 15th t-shirts will only be available onsite day of registration, limited sizes and quantities.
- For more info See http://www.biketowardsthecure.org
Bike Towards the Cure