The last day for Internet Registration was Jan 6, 2021 8:30 AM.
***The instructor will hold the class outdoors as much as possible but will move inside for any inclement weather.
This class has a max participation number of 9 people. Please register online. There are no drop-ins for this class. Class will be located in the main room at Robin Hill Center.
- Only class participants may be in the building
- All windows and doors must be opened for cross ventilation
- 6-foot social distancing must be maintained.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- You must push the blue handicap door button to open the door at the Carriage House.
Yoga-curious or yoga-nervous? Then this is the class for you...No experience required! Instructor Jen Stratakis E-RYT 500, will lead you through an hour-long class, which includes standing and seated poses, breathwork, and guided relaxation. Modifications are given to accommodate everyone. With regular practice, yoga can improve lung capacity, flexibility, cardiovascular endurance, mental calm, and more.
Bring a mat, water bottle, and any other yoga props you may have. Blocks are especially helpful.
This class will run for 4 weeks.
Robin Hill Main Room