You Can still Register!
Registration is available this Friday at Mill City Running 411 E Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis from 4-6 pm and Saturday morning (race day) from 7:30-8:45 at Boom Island Park, MN.
Historic Riverfront 5K Run/Walk will take you through historic Northeast Minneapolis, along the Mississippi River and over the Stone Arch Bridge. This is perfect time of year to see the fall colors and the beauty of the tree canopy, river, and cityscape. Race starts/ends at Boom Island Park (700 Sibley Street NE)
Last year we gave out over $2,000 of prizes that were awarded to top finishers and drawings for all that register.
This year, we have partnered with Mill City Museum to provide you highlights of the incredible history along the route as well as Buy One, Get One discount to the Mill City Museum for every person that registers.
Whether you participate as a timed chip runner or take a casual walk with your dog or baby stroller, this is a route that everyone enjoys.
Proceeds benefit neighborhood parks and activities in the St Anthony West Neighborhood, one of the oldest neighborhoods in Minneapolis, which includes the beautiful Boom Island, BF Nelson, and Dickman parks. Learn more at stawno.org
Event details and schedule
- Start/End at Boom Island - 700 Sibley St. NE, Minneaplis
- Start time at 9am, Saturday, Oct 11th, 2014 (check-in starts at 7:30am)
- Early check-in available on Friday, Oct 10th, 4-6pm at Mill City Running
- Long sleeve Run-Dri shirt and Buy One/Get One admission to Mill City Museum included in registration
- An estimated $2,000 worth of prizes will be given out, with ALL participants in drawing as well as specific prizes for top winners in male/female, 55+, and 20 and under
- Chip timed for accuracy and running enjoyment
- Limited parking in parking lot w/in Boom Island, additonal parking available on side streets.
Saint Anthony West Neighborhood Organization