**Due to closure of the Boom Island-Nicollet Island bridge, the route will be adjusted. See map below for updated route.
15th annual Historic Riverfront 5K Run/Walk will take you through historic Northeast Minneapolis, along the Mississippi River and over the Stone Arch Bridge. This is perfect time of year to see the fall colors and the beauty of the tree canopy, river, and cityscape. Race starts/ends at Boom Island Park (700 Sibley Street NE)
Prizes are awarded to top finishers as well as prize drawings for all that register and attend.
We have partnered with Mill City Museum to provide highlights of the incredible history along the route as well as Kramarczuk's to treat you to their famous brats at the finish line.
Whether you participate as a timed chip runner or take a casual walk with your dog or baby stroller, this is a route that everyone enjoys.
Proceeds benefit neighborhood parks and activities in the St Anthony West Neighborhood, one of the oldest neighborhoods in Minneapolis, which includes the beautiful Boom Island, BF Nelson, and Dickman parks. Learn more at stawno.org
Event details and schedule
- Start/End at Boom Island - 700 Sibley St. NE, Minneaplis
- Start time at 9am, Saturday, Oct 13th (check-in starts at 7:30am)
- Early check-in available on Friday, Oct 12th, 4-6pm at Mill City Running
- Long sleeve Run-Dri shirt included in registration
- An estimated $1,000 worth of prizes will be given out, with ALL participants in drawing as well as specific prizes for top winners in male/female, 65+, and 18 and under
- Enjoy Kramarczuk's brats hot off the grill at the end of the race
- Chip timed for accuracy and running enjoyment
- Limited parking in parking lot w/in Boom Island, additonal parking available on side streets.
Super Early Bird - now through July 14th = $20
Early Bird - July 15th - Aug 11th - $25
Standard - Aug 12th - Oct 10th - $30
Race Day Registration - $35
Saint Anthony West Neighborhood Organization